It takes a special individual to dedicate their time to OCEAP and our partners. Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum 19 years of age
- Vulnerable sector screening clearance
- Class G drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Standard First Aid and CPR level C
- Ability to work in a paramilitary command structure
- Dedicate the time to respond to call outs, training and events [ 50-70 hours per year]
- Members must purchase their own uniform and kit within their first six months [ approx. $500 ]
WE ARE RECRUITING NOW!
Next ‘new recruit’ training day is scheduled for Saturday, July 23rd.
E-Mail email@example.com for more information and a request for interview.
Want to know more about the requirements to JOIN OCEAP. We have a brief information package which should answer most of your questions. You can download it below.