It takes a special individual to dedicate their time to OCEAP and our partners. Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum 19 years of age
- Vulnerable sector screening clearance
- Class G drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Standard First Aid and CPR level C
- Ability to work in a paramilitary command structure
- Dedicate the time to respond to call outs, training and events [ 6-8 hours per month]
- Members must purchase their own uniform and kit within their first year [ approx. $300 ]
WE ARE RECRUITING NOW!
Next ‘new recruit’ training day is scheduled for Saturday, September 23rd.
E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a request for interview.
Want to know more about the requirements to JOIN OCEAP. We have a brief information package which should answer most of your questions. You can download it below.