It takes a special individual to dedicate their time to OCEAP and our partners. Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum 19 years of age
- Vulnerable sector screening clearance
- Class G drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Standard First Aid and CPR level C
- Ability to work in a paramilitary command structure
- Dedicate the time to respond to call outs, training and events [ 50-70 hours per year]
- Members must purchase their own uniform and kit within their first six months [ approx. $400 ]
WE ARE RECRUITING NOW!
Next ‘new recruit’ training day is Saturday, April 25th.
E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a request for interview.